Big Brother Australia Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why make big brother different?

3 posters

Go down

Why make big brother different? Empty Why make big brother different?

Post  Jarefied Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:43 am

A few thoughts on the whole "Secrets".
I understand that everything I say will be assumptions, because no one knows anything (but hey!)

1. Channel Nine is determined to let viewers know it won’t be the same old Big Brother, which slipped into ratings decline in its eighth and final season on Ten. The new show will be marketed as: Big Brother: Secrets ... every housemate has a secret

No one cares about peoples secrets in a game that is, a social experiment/competition.
If we want to hear poor sad stories about peoples secrets we watch Jerry Springer.
Unless each housemate is given a secret they have to keep etc. That will make it abit different.
IE: Old mate john has been married for 10 years and has 3 kids...BUT HES GAY!!!! (care factor 0)

2. Everything i have read on Facebook, and some posts on here (that got deleted?) have said that they want big brother to be like the first few seasons, so why change it?

3. Please dont fill the house with little emo kids in skinny jeans and stupid 18 year olds that spam facebook saying "ID BE SO GOOD IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE I DONT CARE AND I STIR PEOPLE"

4. Make sure you make them work for the food etc..it should be a challange, not a holiday.!

Jarefied

Back to top Go down

Why make big brother different? Empty Totally Agree

Post  Fleabag74 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:35 am

I have heard rumors about the "Secrets" in this one as well. I have to say this does not impress me one bit. I also think they should just keep it as simple and fun as the first series! I am over the who is Gay (And I have gay friends so dont take that as an insult) who has life stories (Dont we all) and who is the shit stirring mole! (Same old same old) Just get some fun loving, enjoying to watch for a giggle kinda people that aint out to get a contract after the show Wink
Fleabag74
Fleabag74

Back to top Go down

Why make big brother different? Empty Re: Why make big brother different?

Post  Dingo Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 am

i've seen seasons from both the USA and the UK and i am hoping ours stays with the more original format as those ones just don't do it for me. too little home participation compared to ours. one reason it did stay popular here was sticking to the original format more. the other reason it worked was of course gretel. once we got dead hopeless hosts running the show it completely crashed and burned. so older format with a new vibrant host and it would really make me very happy this time around. of course i will watch it regardless though, i am a complete addict. Smile
Dingo
Dingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarefied Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 am

Yeah, keeping simple is good..different personalities, fun games and challanges make it fun to watch..and "celebrities" make it shit imo

Also making them have to work for things...it should not be a holiday!

Jarefied

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down